The GPA Midstream Convention doesn’t have a traditional exhibit hall like many conferences do because our emphasis remains on the papers, presentations, forums and networking opportunities. We have one exhibit period called Vendor Night, consisting of a three-hour exhibit session with a restricted number of booth spaces available that is held in conjunction with a reception on the opening day of the convention (Sunday, April 15). These 25 exhibit spaces were delegated through a lottery system, and Vendor Night exhibitors are listed below. We don't have any additional Vendor Night openings for 2018. Learn more about the lottery system.
2018 Vendor Night Exhibitors
Atlas Copco Gas and Process
Hudson Products Corporation
Linde Engineering North America Inc.
Monico Monitoring, Inc.
Mueller Environmental Designs, I
Ortloff Engineers, Ltd.
Superior Energy Systems LTD
ZAP Engineering & Construction Services
Should a company listed above pass on the Vendor Night opportunity, alternates will be contacted in the order listed below regarding any openings.
1. Koch Heat Transfer
3. Fives Cryo Inc.
5. Heath Consultants Incorporated
Vendor Night Entitlements
The Fine Print/Policies
- Assigned exhibit space around the perimeter of the GPSA Early Bird Reception room
- Exhibitor listing within GPA Midstream Convention app and the ability to add detailed company information
- Company name listed on GPA Midstream Convention web site and in the on–site convention program
- The enrollment period for the 2018 Vendor Night lottery has closed. Absolutely no additional entries will be accepted after the enrollment period closes. All company representatives attending Vendor Night, regardless of the extent or duration of their participation in other convention activities, must be registered for the GPA Midstream Convention to participate. Registration fees are not included in the Vendor Night cost.
- All companies interested in a Vendor Night space must register for the lottery using the online sign-up form during the enrollment period – no sign-ups by phone, e-mail or fax will be accepted.
- All companies that sign up using the online form will receive one entry in the Vendor Night lottery; companies are eligible for up to 21 additional entries if they meet the criteria as outlined below.
- The Vendor Night drawing will randomly select 25 exhibitors, as well as 5 alternates. Companies awarded Vendor Night positions are required to pay in full within 30 days or the position will be awarded to an alternate in sequential order.
- Companies are limited to one logo and one company name (no taglines, marketing-related verbiage or related business units may be included in the name listing) in related convention materials as outlined in the Vendor Night Entitlements section.
- Vendor Night participation is not considered a sponsorship, therefore logo recognition levels listed in the GPA Midstream sponsorship packet do not apply to Vendor Night.
- Vendor Night space assignments will be chosen at random by GPA Midstream. Under no circumstances may a company move to another space.
- The Vendor Night cost is for space only. Companies are responsible for paying the conventionregistration fees for employees attending and providing their own signage, display materials, etc., for their exhibit space and must work directly with the hotel for needs other than the provided space (electrical, setup, cleanup, waste baskets, finger foods, desserts, etc.) at additional costs.
- Companies failing to adhere to the posted policies are subject to forfeiture of their exhibit space without a refund.
- The 2018 GPA Midstream sponsorship packet is available; sponsorship registration will open on Oct. 25 at 10 a.m. Central time, and opportunities will be awarded on a first-paid, first-served basis.