Sharing your experience and expertise at the 2020 GPA Midstream Convention provides quality exposure for you and your company while creating an unprecedented learning opportunity for attendees. We are accepting abstracts until Oct. 31. Please review the following speaker guidelines before submitting your abstract:
- You agree to present at the 2020 GPA Midstream Convention, April 19 – 22, in New Orleans. The exact date and time of your presentation will be confirmed in January 2020.
- You agree to meet the following deadlines:
- Confirmation of acceptance to participate within 7 business days of the confirmation email going out (anticipated by Dec. 7)
- Registration for the convention no later than Feb. 15
- Submission of final slides no later than March 31
Failure to participate in these events and to submit presentations according to the dates outlined in your confirmation may result in being removed from the program/agenda.
- You agree to obtain any permissions or clearance required for the content of your presentation at the convention by your employer.
- You grant GPA Midstream the rights to include your paper/presentation content in the conference proceedings in electronic format. A copy of your slide presentation must be made available for download by registered convention attendees both prior to and after the convention. GPA Midstream can add your name, topic and short biography to the GPA Midstream Convention app, website or any marketing materials.
- GPA Midstream will provide one complimentary registration for the speaker; co-authors must register at the published convention registration rates. You must register no later than the date outlined in your confirmation email.
- You agree to ensure that your presentation is a sales-free zone. The primary focus of the GPA Convention is sharing knowledge and best practices to benefit the midstream industry as a whole. With that in mind, we are not looking for overly commercial papers with regard to a specific company or service. We receive some great abstracts every year that contain valuable information but aren't selected because they are too commercial.
What we’re looking for:
Midstream topics that are relevant, timely and informative. During the submission process, you are required to choose one of the following topics listed below; an Other category will be available and also considered:
- Alternative energy
- Emerging technology
- Facilities design
- Gas and product treating
- Legislative, regulatory & safety
- Liquefied natural gas
- Market fundamentals & commercial trends
- MLP & private equity overview
- Operations & maintenance
- Pipeline safety
- Process & research
- Project economics
- Regulatory solutions
- Safety & reliability
- Unconventional gas
- Upstream infrastructure
- Worldwide developments
How to be considered
All authors who send an abstract to GPA Midstream by Oct. 31 will be considered as a potential presenter at the 2020 GPA Midstream Convention. Abstracts submitted early will be given priority consideration. Please submit your abstract using our online form. You will need to create an account to make a submission (simply click Submit Abstract to proceed on the linked page), which will provide you with access to edit your submission through the Oct. 31 Call for Papers deadline.