About Vendor Night
The GPA Midstream Convention doesn’t have a traditional exhibit hall like many conferences do because our emphasis remains on the papers, presentations, forums and networking opportunities. We have one exhibit period called Vendor Night, consisting of a three-hour exhibit session with a restricted number of booth spaces available that is held in conjunction with a reception on the opening day of the convention (Sunday, April 19). We have 25 spaces available at our New Orleans venue, all 10 x 10 feet, at a space cost of $2,500 for members and $3,500 for non-members. These spaces will be delegated through a lottery system for 2020. The enrollment period for the Vendor Night lottery will open on Sept. 14 and will close on Sept. 25. Companies selected via random drawing will be announced on Sept. 29.
- Assigned exhibit space around the perimeter of the GPSA Early Bird Reception room
- Exhibitor listing within GPA Midstream Convention app and the ability to add detailed company information
- Company name listed on GPA Midstream Convention web site and in the on–site convention program
- All company representatives attending Vendor Night, regardless of the extent or duration of their participation in other convention activities, must be registered for the GPA Midstream Convention to participate. Registration fees are not included in the Vendor Night cost.
- The enrollment period for the 2020 Vendor Night lottery is Sept. 14 - 25, 2019. Absolutely no additional entries will be accepted after the enrollment period closes.
- All companies interested in a Vendor Night space must register for the lottery using the online sign-up form during the enrollment period – no sign-ups by phone, e-mail or fax will be accepted.
- All companies that sign up using the online form will receive one entry in the Vendor Night lottery; companies are eligible for up to 21 additional entries if they meet the criteria as outlined below.
- The Vendor Night drawing will randomly select 25 exhibitors, as well as 5 alternates. Companies awarded Vendor Night positions are required to pay in full by Oct. 31 or the position will be awarded to an alternate in sequential order.
- Companies are limited to one logo and one company name (no taglines, marketing-related verbiage or related business units may be included in the name listing) in related convention materials as outlined in the Vendor Night Entitlements section.
- Vendor Night participation is not considered a “sponsorship,” therefore logo recognition levels listed in the GPA Midstream Promotional Opportunities packet do not apply to Vendor Night.
- Vendor Night space assignments will be chosen at random by GPA Midstream. Under no circumstances may a company move to another space.
- The Vendor Night cost is for space only. Companies are responsible for paying the convention registration fees for employees attending and providing their own signage, display materials, etc., for their exhibit space and must work directly with the hotel for needs other than the provided space (electrical, setup, cleanup, waste baskets, appetizers, desserts, etc.) at additional costs.
- Companies failing to adhere to the posted policies are subject to forfeiture of their exhibit space without a refund.
- The 2020 GPA Midstream sponsorship packet outlining all sponsorship options will become available on September 29.
- Sponsorship registration will open on Oct. 13, and opportunities will be awarded on a first-paid, first-served basis.
All companies that registered for the lottery within the specified timeframe received one entry by signing up using the online form. Additional entries were assigned as follows (NOTE: "Sponsorship spend" used below refers to GPA Midstream sponsored activities, and Vendor Night space fees but does not include related Vendor Night expenses nor 2019 hospitality expenses):
|5||Company is a 2019-2020 GPSA member with membership paid before Aug. 30, 2019.|
|5||Company contributed to the 2019 GPA Midstream Research Program by Aug. 31, 2018.|
|5||Company contributed to the 2020 GPA Midstream Research Program by Sept. 14, 2019.|
|5||Company hosted a GPA Midstream-sanctioned hospitality* at the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention (*meaning the hospitality was held at the host hotel and booked through GPA Midstream)|
|5||Company supported the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention with cumulative sponsorship spend of $15,000 or more.|
|4||Company supported the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention with cumulative sponsorship spend of $10,000 - $14,999.|
|3||Company supported the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention with cumulative sponsorship spend of $5,000 - $9,999.|
|2||Company supported the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention with cumulative sponsorship spend of $2,500 - $4,999.|
|1||Company supported the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention with cumulative sponsorship spend of $500 - $2,499.|
|1||Company has a seat on the GPSA board of directors.|
Maximum number of entries per company in the Vendor Night lottery system: 27
Company A has signed up to be included in the Vendor Night lottery drawing: 1 entry
Company A is a current GPSA member that paid its dues renewal by Aug. 30, 2019: 5 additional entries
Company A has a seat on the GPSA board of directors: 1 additional entry
Company A hosted a GPA Midstream-sanctioned hospitality at the 2019 GPA Midstream Convention: 5 additional entries
Company A spent a total of $15,000 on GPA Midstream Convention sponsorships in 2019: 5 additional entries
Company A contributed to the 2019 GPA Midstream Research Program: 5 additional entries
Based on the criteria listed above, Company A will receive the maximum 22 entries in the Vendor Night drawing.
The enrollment period for the 2020 Vendor Night lottery is Sept. 14 - 25, 2019. Absolutely no additional entries will be accepted after the enrollment period closes. Check back here during those dates for the enrollment form.