About Vendor Night
The GPA Midstream Convention doesn’t have a traditional exhibit hall like many conferences do because our emphasis remains on the papers, presentations, forums and networking opportunities. We have one exhibit period called Vendor Night, consisting of a three-hour exhibit session with a restricted number of booth spaces available that is held in conjunction with a reception on the opening day of the convention (Sunday, April 19). Our 25 Vendor Night spaces were delegated through a lottery system, and we are at capacity for our 2020 conference.
Congratulations to the following companies that were randomly selected as 2020 Vendor Night exhibitors through our lottery process:
Atlas Copco Gas and Process
Azota Gas Processing, Ltd.
CECO Compressor Engineering
Heath Consultants Incorporated
Jasper Ventures, Inc.
John Zink Company, LLC
Linde Engineering North America
Matrix PDM Engineering
Parker Hannifin (PECO)
SEC Energy Products & Services
Sigma Thermal, Inc.
Waukesha, an INNIO Company
ZAP Engineering & Construction Services, Inc.
If one of the companies above passes on the opportunity to participate in Vendor Night, alternates will be contacted in the order listed below regarding any openings.
Alternate 1 - Mangan, Inc.
Alternate 2 - Quorum Software
Alternate 3 - Alpine Site Services
Alternate 4 - CSI Compressco
Alternate 5 - Stantec
- Assigned exhibit space around the perimeter of the GPSA Early Bird Reception room
- Exhibitor listing within GPA Midstream Convention app and the ability to add detailed company information
- Company name listed on GPA Midstream Convention web site and in the on–site convention program
- All company representatives attending Vendor Night, regardless of the extent or duration of their participation in other convention activities, must be registered for the GPA Midstream Convention to participate. Registration fees are not included in the Vendor Night cost.
- The enrollment period for the 2020 Vendor Night lottery was Sept. 16 - 27, 2019.
- The Vendor Night drawing will randomly select 25 exhibitors, as well as 5 alternates. Companies awarded Vendor Night positions are required to pay in full by Oct. 31 or the position will be awarded to an alternate in sequential order.
- Companies are limited to one logo and one company name (no taglines, marketing-related verbiage or related business units may be included in the name listing) in related convention materials as outlined in the Vendor Night Entitlements section.
- Vendor Night participation is not considered a “sponsorship,” therefore logo recognition levels listed in the GPA Midstream Promotional Opportunities packet do not apply to Vendor Night.
- Vendor Night space assignments will be chosen at random by GPA Midstream. Under no circumstances may a company move to another space.
- The Vendor Night cost is for space only. Companies are responsible for paying the convention registration fees for employees attending and providing their own signage, display materials, etc., for their exhibit space and must work directly with the hotel for needs other than the provided space (electrical, setup, cleanup, waste baskets, appetizers, desserts, etc.) at additional costs.
- Companies failing to adhere to the posted policies are subject to forfeiture of their exhibit space without a refund.