A committee comprised of midstream professionals is responsible for making speaker selections. Members of the committee have requested additional abstracts related to specific topics outlined below. If you’d like to apply, please note that the online submission form will close automatically at midnight on May 9, so please apply by May 8 to be considered. All who have applied, including those responding to the additional call, should receive an answer by mid- to late-May.
Topics requested:Environmental Forum
- Alternative monitoring technologies
- Methane mitigation techniques/lessons learned
- Environmental regulatory outlook
- SEC rulemaking on climate disclosure
- Carbon capture utilization and storage
- Navigating environmental justice
- Understanding carbon offset market
- MAOP and PIR
- Leak surveys (for gathering lines)
- PSM Mechanical Integrity Program topics focusing on safety and reliability
- Predictive failure analysis (including preventative maintenance) of pressure vessels
- Integration of employee/public safety and equipment reliability through the design, startup and operations of midstream assets
- Treating topics in general
- LNG pre-treatment (example: heavy hydrocarbon removal)
If your topic is accepted, we will confirm the date and time of your speaking engagement by the end of May. If selected:
- You agree to obtain any permissions or clearance required for the content of your presentation at the conference by your employer.
- You grant GPA Midstream the rights to include your paper/presentation content in the conference proceedings in electronic format and grant GPA Midstream permission to add your name, topic and short biography to the conference website and on marketing materials.
- You agree to ensure that your presentation has an educational focus and is a sales-free zone. We offer sponsorship opportunities for individuals interested in promoting a company and/or service.
- You agree to speak to conference attendees in person in San Antonio on Sept. 12, 13 or 14.
- You agree to meet the following deadlines:
- Confirmation of acceptance to participate within 7 business days of the confirmation email going out
- Registration for the convention no later than July 15
- Submission of final slides no later than August 31
How to be considered
Please submit your abstract using our online form. You will need to create an account to make a submission (simply click Submit Abstract to proceed on the linked page), which will provide you with access to edit your submission through the May 8 deadline.